24 St John’s Holiday Let with Hot Tub in the Forest of Dean
SPECIAL OFFER : when you book direct with us please do use the promo code BookDirect for 10% off your stay.
24 St John’s Holiday Let with Hot Tub in the Forest of Dean. Nestled between the Rivers Severn and Wye in the idyllic Forest of Dean, 24 at St. John’s (Willow Forest Stays) is situated in a quiet square opposite picturesque St. John’s Church. The highlights of this well-appointed converted miners cottage include :-
* a gated entrance for our guests privacy that leads into an enclosed garden with lawn area, raised patio with seating for six, BBQ and a private hot tub exclusive for our guests use – the perfect spot to relax and unwind.
* This holiday home sleeps 6 with a king-size bed, Zip & Link King Size bed that can be converted into a twin room for flexibility and children’s bedroom with bunk beds (single on the top, double on the bottom).
* There are two bathrooms. The downstairs bathroom has a double shower and the upstairs bathroom has a bath with a rain-head shower.
* The kitchen has lots of natural light from two skylights, it is modern and stylish in design and is fully equipped for self-catering with everything you need close to hand. There is a breakfast bar and a dining nook with table and chairs to seat six. The highlight of this room is the art installation by our featured local artist in the fireplace.
* The Snug has several reclining chairs, a coffee table, smart tv with SKY Q and a log burner that turns the cottage into a cosy haven.
* The Sun room is full of natural light with big windows and French doors leading out into the garden. There are several comfortable sofas and a reading chair with lamp. There is also a table that lifts to reveal puzzles and board games. There is a smart tv with SKY Q. The highlight of this room is that it is the perfect place to spend time with one another with a film or games night.
* 24 at St. John’s welcomes up to two dogs with an enclosed garden, with lawn area and walks from the door step. It’s the perfect place to come and meet family and have a relaxing stay in the heart of the Forest of Dean.
* Keep watch after darkness falls for our resident wildlife – a family of deer and wild boar sometimes visit the Square. This is what makes 24 at St. John’s and the Forest of Dean such a unique location.
* Guests benefit from off-road parking in a quiet area on the outskirts of town. We recommend that guests have access to a car to be able to enjoy all the Forest of Dean and Wye Valley has to offer.
* Moments away there is a corner shop, coffee shop and two pubs with restaurants . . . and when you are ready to explore there is so much to see and do with many scenic walking routes, cycling trails, stunning viewpoints, popular attractions and outdoor activities and experiences to share – all around 30 minutes drive. Nothing is too far away with Gloucester, Cheltenham and Monmouth approximately 45 minutes drive and Bristol and Cardiff an hours drive away.
** 24 at St. John’s is a smoke and vape free space
** We are dog welcoming and accept up to two well-behaved dogs.