No. 18 - A cottage in Cromer
No. 18 is a Victorian 3 bedroom end-of-terrace cottage located close to the centre of the vibrant traditional seaside town of Cromer, the ‘Gem of the Norfolk Coast’. The cottage is perfectly located for you to easily enjoy all that Cromer has to offer on your doorstep. Just a 5 minute walk to the beach and the famous Cromer pier, 2 minutes to the local supermarkets and array of independent shops, the pubs and bars, café’s and restaurants, and of course fish and chip shops!
Cromer is a perfect base to explore further afield and all that the beautiful county of Norfolk has to offer.
What to expect:
– Sleeps up to 6 people (3 Bedrooms – 1 x king, 1 x double, 1 x bunk beds)
– Well-equipped kitchen/diner
– Dishwasher, washing machine, coffee cafetiere, Dualit kettle and toaster, and microwave
– Bathroom with shower over bath
– Cosy living room with TV, leather sofas and selection of books and games available to use during your stay
– Enclosed outside rear courtyard garden with picnic table and gas BBQ
– On-street parking close buy or nearby car parks where medium-long stay tickets can be purchased
Visit our website for more detailed information: https://www.no18cromer.co.uk/