Villa Chreal - Modern Family Villa, Private pool, green and peaceful environment, beach 5 min
Villa Chreal is a contemporary villa perfect for your family and friends with all you need for a relaxing and unforgettable holiday. Sleeps up to 14.
• Panoramic mountain and sea views
• Surrounded by beautiful Cretan countryside – olive and citrus groves
• 5 min drive from beautiful 10km sandy beach where you can Jetski – Windsurfing – rent a boat –parasailing and gliding – waterskiing – swimming – sunbathing – fabulous food in seaside tavernas.
• Horse riding – trips inland and to the beach
• Close to restaurants – tavernas – supermarkets
• 35 minutes from the historic town of Chania with its famous Venetian port and Egyptian lighthouse
• 15 minutes from the historic town of Rethymnon with its famous Venetian port and fortress
• Fabulous brand new swimming pool – with BBQ and outside tables to enjoy meals together
• Lounge area with swing
• Air conditioning in living area and bedrooms
• WiFi – SatelliteTV + Wii
• Pool table
• Modern kitchen with all facilities –Dishwasher – Ceramic 90 cm hob – Oven – Fridge freezer – Coffee maker – Juicers – All cooking utensils – Crockery – Cutlery – Glassware and more
• Totally private – no neighbours
• Vegetable and fruit garden – pick what you want!
Make this exceptional villa your holiday villa and home to explore the historic island of Crete, birthplace of Zeus father of the Greek gods, visit the incredible beaches and mountains, enjoy the fabulous local food and wines, or just chill and relax with family and friends at the villa or do it all!
What to do and see
• Chania – 35 minute coastal drive – Beautiful Venetian harbor and centuries old Egyptian lighthouse. Fabulous seafood tavernas –lively bistros – nightclubs – countless restaurants – great shopping.A crossroad of civilizations and continents with a long history, natural beauty, unique architecture and rich tradition.
• Lake Kournas–10 minute inland drive – Crete’s only freshwater lake –picturesque – aquamarine clear waters – marine turtles – fabulous food in lakeside tavernas.
• Rethymnon–15 minute coastal drive – Very old Venetian harbour town, with a lot of history, numerous Byzantine churches and monasteries, enchanting Venetian monuments, the most well-preserved Renaissance city in Greece, with endless beaches, caves, gorges and unique flora and fauna and great food and shopping. Tour the incredible hilltop Fortezza which is a star-shaped, 16th-century citadel and feel the history and enjoy the incredible views.
• Georgioupolis – 10 minute coastal drive – A small fishing village, where you can buy fresh fish from the fisherman and beef, bacon and sausages from the local butcher. With many cafés, tavernas ATMs. The town square has been renovated with fountains and is surrounded by outdoor seating to enjoy your drinks and ice cream.
• Paralia Kournas (also called Kavros)–5 minute drive – 10 km beach. Local town with supermarkets, coffee and cake shops, bars, tavernas, cafes and that incredible beach just across the road! In the summer there is even a beach party with events
Please feel free to contact me about anything you want to know and to find out more about the great offer we currently have for you and your family and friends!
Note: prices are for 6 persons, each extra person will be charged an additional 15 eur per night per person.